Re: EOL of Pglogical replication support

From: Lucio Chiessi <lucio(dot)chiessi(at)trustly(dot)com>
To: pradeep pandey <pandeyp(at)hotmail(dot)com>
Cc: "pgsql-admin(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-admin(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: EOL of Pglogical replication support
Date: 2023-02-17 21:00:35
Lists: pgsql-admin

I think you can contact EnterpriseDB (pglogical's maintainer) to get
more information about it.

*Lucio Chiessi*

Senior Database Administrator

Trustly, Inc.

M: +55 27 996360276

<https://www.linkedin.com/company/trustly/>
<https://www.facebook.com/trustly> <https://twitter.com/Trustly>

<https://www.linkedin.com/company/trustly/>
<https://www.facebook.com/trustly> <https://twitter.com/Trustly>

<https://www.trustly.net/>

PayWith*MyBank®* is now part of *Trustly*

--
Please read our privacy policy here
<https://www.trustly.net/about-us/privacy-policy> on how we process your