Re: Another way to do audit in DML operations in PostgreSQL >= 14

From: Lucio Chiessi <lucio(dot)chiessi(at)trustly(dot)com>
To: PGSql Admin list <pgsql-admin(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Another way to do audit in DML operations in PostgreSQL >= 14
Date: 2024-02-27 14:41:58
Lists: pgsql-admin

Thanks to all!!

Yes Bruce. You are right about the selects. My mistake.
We need to audit the DQL, DML and DDL executed into the databases.
I considered using Syslog, but our PostgreSQL instances use AWS RDS and
Aurora Services only. I think that is not possible in this instances type.
And I know that the PostgreSQL log files wasn't to be used for this and
looking for another way to have this audit done without problems.
Cheers!!

*Lucio Chiessi*

Senior Database Administrator

Trustly, Inc.