Re: migrations (was Re: To all who wish to unsubscribe)

From: Carl Karsten <carl(at)personnelware(dot)com>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: Geoff Winkless <pgsqladmin(at)geoff(dot)dj>, Vick Khera <vivek(at)khera(dot)org>, Postgres General <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Date: 2017-11-22 17:02:44
Lists: pgsql-general pgsql-www

I would like to remind everyone that
a) we are all friends,
and b) we don't need to reply to everything.

Now for some humour

https://xkcd.com/386/ "someone is wrong on the internet"

Tail of Banana talk, just before Get me off your ... very strong language
https://youtu.be/eC9rmsI7dnw?t=1m32s
(I make videos of presentations, that is a friend giving me something to
test new video mixing software.)

And thank you list admins for doing your admin things, both technical and
soft.

--
Carl K