Need suggestion to set-up RDS alerts on GP3 volumes

From: Sengottaiyan T <techsenko(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-performance(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Need suggestion to set-up RDS alerts on GP3 volumes
Date: 2022-11-19 02:58:31
Lists: pgsql-performance

Hi All,

I'm looking for suggestions:

What kind of metrics would be beneficial to monitor and alert on Postgres
RDS while switching to GP3 volumes (from existing GP2 volumes)?
- We see intermittent I/O (disk queue depth) alerts with the existing GP2
storage type and burst credit alerts.

https://aws.amazon.com/about-aws/whats-new/2022/11/amazon-rds-general-purpose-gp3-storage-volumes/

Thanks,
Senko