windows binaries for FDW implementations?

From: Chris Curvey <chris(at)chriscurvey(dot)com>
To: pgsql <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: windows binaries for FDW implementations?
Date: 2014-01-31 13:57:22
Lists: pgsql-general

Is there a trove of Windows installers for FDWs? I'd like to try a
proof-of-concept with the ODBC_FDW.

In the meantime, I'll try to go figure out how to go about building from
source on windows, but if I can avoid that learning curve for my POC, that
would be great.

-Chris

--
I asked the Internet how to train my cat, and the Internet told me to get a
dog.