pglogical performance for copying large table

From: srinivas oguri <srinivasoguri7(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: pglogical performance for copying large table
Date: 2023-02-13 18:29:56
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi,

I am working on migration of Aurora PostgreSQL to Ec2 with community
postgresql.

I am using postgresql 12 version. Both the machines has 128 GB of ram and
32 core cpu.

I have set the parallel processes for logical replication as 12.

I am able to copy data at speed of around 8 MB/sec using pglogical.

I have dropped all indexes/triggers/constraints on destination except
primary key. The table size is 2 TB. Is there any way I can improve the
performance ?

Thanks
Srinivas