Query: Migrating from SQLServer to Postgresql

From: Darnie Graceline <darniegrace(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: Darnie(dot)Graceline(at)cognizant(dot)com
Subject: Query: Migrating from SQLServer to Postgresql
Date: 2018-08-13 07:24:07
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi,
Iam looking into a process of migrating from SQLServer to Postgresql, and I
see that DBMigration is one of the tools you have offered, however when
analysed DBMigration does not support migrating all components under free
version.

1.Could you help suggest a free tool that we can use to migrate all the
components from SQLServer DB to Postgresql.

2. Also could you suggest the best suitable driver while communicating from
.Net to Postgresql.

Thanks & Regards,
Darnie.