PgAdmin Lapse

From: Natalie Clapp <nclapp1997(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-novice(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: PgAdmin Lapse
Date: 2023-03-20 02:58:35
Lists: pgsql-novice

Good evening
I am just learning SQL and am very new and would like some advice or
suggestions on troubleshooting. My server was apparently disconnected and
messed up my pgadmin. I no longer have access to the Browser tab and It
will not let me reconnect to any server. I have restarted, uninstalled and
re-downloaded yet nothing has worked nor has there been any errors. I have
tried looking up videos and redit forums and other various forms and
other resources with no luck. I deleted both pgadmin and server files to
redownload and try again with still no luck. I can't even select the new
server section now. I have tried reset layout and still nothing.
Thanks for the help,
Natalie