Convert existing syslog logs to csvlog

From: Mario De Frutos <ethervoid(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Convert existing syslog logs to csvlog
Date: 2017-03-15 20:51:35
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hello!

I'm working on getting some metrics and insights from our PostgreSQL logs
but we are storing them using syslog. It'll be great to have it in CSV to
parse them and extract data in an easy way.

My question is, are there any possibility or binary to parse/convert our
existing logs to csvlog?

Thank you :)