Re: Extract transactions from wals ??

From: Marc Millas <marc(dot)millas(at)mokadb(dot)com>
To: Laurenz Albe <laurenz(dot)albe(at)cybertec(dot)at>
Cc: "pgsql-general(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-general(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Extract transactions from wals ??
Date: 2019-11-21 16:35:56
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi Laurenz,

I was writing select from ""table"" as a template. We have to do this for a
bunch of tables.
So, to my understanding, what you suggest is to PITR up to the first
timestamp, extract all meaningfull tables, and then pitr to the second
timestamp
so as to be able to script a kind of "diff" between the 2 to get what I
want.

Yes ?

Marc MILLAS
Senior Architect