Re: Postgres cluster HA

From: Amine Tengilimoglu <aminetengilimoglu(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Pepe TD Vo <pepevo(at)yahoo(dot)com>, Ebin Jozer <ebinjozer(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: Michael Banck <michael(dot)banck(at)credativ(dot)de>, ahmed(dot)eljami(at)orange(dot)com, pgsql-admin(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Postgres cluster HA
Date: 2019-12-24 13:27:50
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi ;

You can use the BFM that was developed by BiSoft. It is platform
independent (Linux - Windows ).
BFM can manage failover between database servers located in any
geographic region. It is not based on virtual ip. It has the BIOXY.
With BIOXY the end users continue on their way without being affected by
master change. And also BIOXY can auditing the database conenction.

BFM has GUI. You can add or remove a node on the cluster easily. You can
get support from BiSoft (info(at)bisoft(dot)com(dot)tr).