what is the best way to access cold data on another server?

From: Amine Tengilimoglu <aminetengilimoglu(at)gmail(dot)com>
Subject: what is the best way to access cold data on another server?
Date: 2020-05-13 07:12:47
Lists: pgsql-admin pgsql-general

Hello everyone;

In addition to the actively used data, there are other data that are
very little accessed. I want to separate the less used data to save space
and reduce maintenance operations. I want to use a separate postgres
instance for this. Now the question is; How do I link these two instances?
postgres_fdw or dblink? or what other solution? Which one would be better?

thanks in advance..