URL for latest PostgreSQL documentation?

From: Shay Rojansky <roji(at)roji(dot)org>
To: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: URL for latest PostgreSQL documentation?
Date: 2015-03-17 05:56:03
Lists: pgsql-www

A small suggestion for the website...

As someone maintaining the .NET driver for PostgreSQL, it would be good to
be able to link to the latest version of the docs, including to specific
pages within the docs but without referencing a specific version number.
For example, links to documentation pages are included inside our source
code (for doc generation), and I'd like to avoid a pass to bump version
numbers every time a release is made...

Shay