pgadmin bug

From: Gracious Sithole <gracstholeo(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: pgadmin bug
Date: 2019-11-29 04:27:07
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi
I have been trying to open pgadmin after successful installation but I got
2 fatal errors. 1) the application server could not be contacted. 2) failed
to open the system default browser. Is one installed? I tried my luck on
Google, tried to read your documentation but couldn't find any help. How
best can I solve this? I am using windows 10.
Thank you in advance.
G Sithole.