pgbouncer logrotate

From: Strahinja Kustudić <strahinjak(at)nordeus(dot)com>
To: pgsql-pkg-yum(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: pgbouncer logrotate
Date: 2014-05-02 23:05:12
Lists: pgsql-pkg-yum

Hi,

Thanks for the awesome repository and keep up the great job.

I have one question regarding the pgbouncer package for RHEL6. Why doesn't
it have log rotation? I can see there is a logrotate file on SVN
http://svn.pgrpms.org/browser/rpm/redhat/9.2/pgbouncer/EL-6/pgbouncer.logrotate
but
it is never used.

Also I would suggest that you update the Contact page
http://yum.postgresql.org/contact.php email address to pgsql-pkg-yum ~~at~~
postgresql dot org (needs subscriptions) and link to the group, so that it
is easier to subscribe.

Thanks in advance,

Strahinja Kustudić | Lead System Engineer | Nordeus