Fwd: A suggestion or a problem

From: Dave Cramer <davecramer(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: List <pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Fwd: A suggestion or a problem
Date: 2017-08-31 13:25:25
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Dave Cramer

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: fenglu(at)highgo(dot)com <fenglu(at)highgo(dot)com>
Date: 30 August 2017 at 23:41
Subject: A suggestion or a problem
To: pgsql-jdbc-owner <pgsql-jdbc-owner(at)postgresql(dot)org>

Hi,
I have a problem when I learned about PGJDBC's source code.
When I closed a preparedStatement,PGJDBC driver will put the
preparedQuery in the statementCache.When I perform the SQL again, the cache
will remove it, and then if I don't have to perform the
preparedStatement.close(), but the third time to perform the SQL, is it
need to compile again leading to reduced performance?
Why not choose to set the cache to the LinkedHashMao type and set
the maximum number ,use cache.get(key) and remove the least amount
according to the SQL usage when the cache reaches its maximum value?

*融知与行,瀚且高远*

*山东瀚高基础软件股份有限公司 **冯路*

网址:www.highgo.com

地址:济南市高新区新泺大街2117号铭盛大厦20层2001室

电话:0531-88235867 传真:0531-88235883

邮箱:*hangaocaiwubu**(at)highgo(dot)com <wanghui(at)highgo(dot)com>*