Re: Dependencies in pom.xml of driver version 9.4-1200-jdbc41

From: Dave Cramer <pg(at)fastcrypt(dot)com>
To: Magnus Mogren <magnus(dot)mogren(at)easit(dot)com>
Cc: "pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Dependencies in pom.xml of driver version 9.4-1200-jdbc41
Date: 2015-02-04 18:14:53
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Magnus,

Thanks for your report. This has already been noted
https://github.com/pgjdbc/pgjdbc/issues/251 and snapshots are available at
https://oss.sonatype.org/content/repositories/snapshots/org/postgresql/postgresql/
with the dependencies removed

Please let me know if this meets your expectations

Dave Cramer

dave.cramer(at)credativ(dot)ca
http://www.credativ.ca