Re: JDBC 4 Compliance

From: Dave Cramer <pg(at)fastcrypt(dot)com>
To: dmp <danap(at)ttc-cmc(dot)net>
Cc: List <pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: JDBC 4 Compliance
Date: 2013-06-26 18:58:51
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Currently I am the only committer, (Kris is still but he's not active now)
I would remain that way for a while til I see where this is going.

Dana , have a look at http://jekyllrb.com/

As for other people who have offered help Stephen Nelson has shown some
interest.

Dave Cramer

dave.cramer(at)credativ(dot)ca
http://www.credativ.ca