Re: JDBC 4 Compliance

From: Dave Cramer <pg(at)fastcrypt(dot)com>
To: Kevin Wooten <kdubb(at)me(dot)com>
Cc: REBruchs <REBruchs(at)cfl(dot)rr(dot)com>, dmp <danap(at)ttc-cmc(dot)net>, PostgreSQL JDBC <pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: JDBC 4 Compliance
Date: 2013-06-23 10:42:25
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Robert,

What are you looking for here. I'm not sure that the protocol provides the
information to determine if a column is generated. Generated could mean
many things....

If on the other hand you just want adherence to the spec and adding the
column in with a "" as undetermined that seems trivial

Dave Cramer

dave.cramer(at)credativ(dot)ca
http://www.credativ.ca