Re: SQLJSON

From: Dave Cramer <pg(at)fastcrypt(dot)com>
To: Christopher BROWN <brown(at)reflexe(dot)fr>
Cc: Vitalii Tymchyshyn <vit(at)tym(dot)im>, Álvaro Hernández Tortosa <aht(at)8kdata(dot)com>, Vladimir Sitnikov <sitnikov(dot)vladimir(at)gmail(dot)com>, List <pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>, Stephen Nelson <stephen(at)eccostudio(dot)com>
Subject: Re: SQLJSON
Date: 2015-07-01 11:31:57
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Yes, it would appear there is a preponderance of evidence that including
the API and the RI in the driver would be a bad thing. It's my opinion that
this would not be a good idea.

Thanks everyone for your opinions and patience discussing this thread.

Dave Cramer

dave.cramer(at)credativ(dot)ca
http://www.credativ.ca