Re: Building psqlODBC on newer Visual Studio versions

From: Dave Cramer <davecramer(at)postgres(dot)rocks>
To: Paul Chambre <pchambre(at)deephaven(dot)io>
Cc: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Building psqlODBC on newer Visual Studio versions
Date: 2024-05-09 12:11:35
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Paul,

Pretty sure we are building with 2022 in the github actions
We are using windows-latest which should be
runner-images/images/windows/Windows2022-Readme.md
at main · actions/runner-images (github.com)
<https://github.com/actions/runner-images/blob/main/images/windows/Windows2022-Readme.md>

<https://github.com/actions/runner-images/blob/main/images/windows/Windows2022-Readme.md>That
said please submit a PR if you find that it doesn't build.

Yes, I can put a link to the new repo.

Thanks!
Dave Cramer
www.postgres.rocks