Please test release on github

From: Dave Cramer <davecramer(at)gmail(dot)com>
Subject: Please test release on github
Date: 2024-04-18 20:16:37
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Hello,

I would love people to test the release Releases ·
postgresql-interfaces/psqlodbc (github.com)
<https://github.com/postgresql-interfaces/psqlodbc/releases>

<https://github.com/postgresql-interfaces/psqlodbc/releases>Nothing should
have changed since the last release ( well I think there was small change
to the code make stapos an unsigned int just in case ·
postgresql-interfaces/psqlodbc(at)f64c0e5 (github.com)
<https://github.com/postgresql-interfaces/psqlodbc/commit/f64c0e523dd602ed8dfe30a3194febd0856d2e93>

Let me know if there are any issues. I may also rebase to get rid of all of
the commits for github actions

Dave Cramer