Re: SQLJSON

From: Dave Cramer <pg(at)fastcrypt(dot)com>
To: Markus KARG <markus(at)headcrashing(dot)eu>, List <pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: SQLJSON
Date: 2015-06-27 13:01:30
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Well I said "currently possible". The architects of JSON need to realize
that we need a binary transfer mechanism.

As for lazy streaming that would require a new protocol.

also discussion is good if for no other reason to stimulate ideas

Dave Cramer

dave.cramer(at)credativ(dot)ca
http://www.credativ.ca