Re: Mail an JDBC driver

From: Dave Cramer <pg(at)fastcrypt(dot)com>
To: "David G(dot) Johnston" <david(dot)g(dot)johnston(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: KUNES Michael <Michael(dot)KUNES(at)frequentis(dot)com>, "pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Mail an JDBC driver
Date: 2016-08-02 12:40:16
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Could be because we now cache statements. I suspect the cached statement
would not like you switching the schema out from under it.

How are you changing the search path? Ideally if you use setSchema we may
have to look at invalidating the cache. Vladimir ?

Dave Cramer

davec(at)postgresintl(dot)com
www.postgresintl.com