Re: JDBC 4 Compliance

From: Dave Cramer <pg(at)fastcrypt(dot)com>
To: David Johnston <polobo(at)yahoo(dot)com>
Cc: List <pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: JDBC 4 Compliance
Date: 2013-06-27 16:56:31
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

What is missing to get to JDBC 4.X ? Does anyone have a reasonable gap
analysis ? By reasonable I mean things that can be implemented in
postgresql ?

Also there is talk of two code bases. How would that work. Is Kevin's code
going to move over to the pgjdbc project and be refactored into the
org.postgresql packages ?

Dave Cramer

dave.cramer(at)credativ(dot)ca
http://www.credativ.ca