Re: a problem about setQueryTimeout is not fixed?

From: Dave Cramer <pg(at)fastcrypt(dot)com>
To: Tomonari Katsumata <katsumata(dot)tomonari(at)po(dot)ntts(dot)co(dot)jp>
Cc: List <pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: a problem about setQueryTimeout is not fixed?
Date: 2013-07-10 10:43:53
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Tomonari,

There really were no changes to the driver. 1002 was mistakenly created
using java 1.7 and pushed to maven central. As such it was not useable by
java 1.6 1003 is really just a recompile with 1.6

Thanks for reminding me about the timer fix. I will see if a patch will
just apply to 9.2

Dave Cramer

dave.cramer(at)credativ(dot)ca
http://www.credativ.ca