Corrupted Dabatabase

From: Pau Marc Muñoz Torres <paumarc(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql general <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Corrupted Dabatabase
Date: 2016-06-27 13:28:35
Lists: pgsql-general

Hello Everydody,

My database is corrupted, each time i try to list all the tables in the
database i have got the following message

hla2db=> \d
ERROR: could not open relation 1663/16385/1255: Read-only file system

I read that my best option is to use my backup. Before using my backup i
would like to remove all databases in postgresql and create everything
again from scratch. Unfortunatlly i can't see the list of databases,
althought i am able to create databse

can you suggest what to do? is it a good idea to reinstall postgresql?

Pau Marc Muñoz Torres
skype: pau_marc
http://www.linkedin.com/in/paumarc
http://www.researchgate.net/profile/Pau_Marc_Torres3/info/