Re: How to redirect output from PostgreSQL pg_recvlogical to a file or a pipe?

From: David Ventimiglia <davidaventimiglia(at)hasura(dot)io>
To: Adrian Klaver <adrian(dot)klaver(at)aklaver(dot)com>
Cc: Juan Rodrigo Alejandro Burgos Mella <rodrigoburgosmella(at)gmail(dot)com>, pgsql-general(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: How to redirect output from PostgreSQL pg_recvlogical to a file or a pipe?
Date: 2024-01-13 16:48:46
Lists: pgsql-general

Thanks. I'm aware of all of those other alternatives, but the thing is,
I'm not trying to answer this broader question:

*"What are some options for capturing change events in PostgreSQL?"*

Rather, I'm trying to answer a narrower question:

*"How does one capture output from pg_recvlogical and pipe it back into the
database with psql?"*

Best,
David