Re: Some performance testing?

From: Przemysław Deć <przemyslaw(dot)dec(at)linuxpolska(dot)pl>
To: Mel Llaguno <mllaguno(at)coverity(dot)com>
Cc: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>, "pgsql-performance(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-performance(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Some performance testing?
Date: 2015-04-01 09:02:02
Lists: pgsql-performance

Maybe you will find time to benchamark xfs vs ext4 (with and without
journaling enabled on ext4).

Nice comparison also could be rhel 6.5 with its newest kernel 2.6.32-X vs
RHEL 7.0 and kernel 3.10.

I was looking for some guidance what to choose and there is very poor
information about such things.

--
Przemysław Deć
Senior Solutions Architect