Re: Please help fill in the "What's New in PostgreSQL 10" page

From: Debra Cerda <dcerda(at)postgresql(dot)us>
To: Josh Berkus <josh(at)berkus(dot)org>, Peter Eisentraut <peter(dot)eisentraut(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>, PostgreSQL Advocacy <pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Please help fill in the "What's New in PostgreSQL 10" page
Date: 2017-05-30 20:31:28
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Fleshing this out a bit helps immensely when the press release is pushed
out, and I've had a few open source websites asking for a feature --
thereby increasing Postgres support and advocacy.

How this release relates not only to developers but also to users is quite
valuable, although not as critical as for the final release.

Sincerely
Debbie