Fatal Error : Invalid Memory alloc request size 1236252631

From: Sai Teja <saitejasaichintalapudi(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Fatal Error : Invalid Memory alloc request size 1236252631
Date: 2023-08-14 09:59:26
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi Team,

We are trying to fetch the one row of data (bytea data) for one table in
But getting the error stating that "Invalid Memory alloc request size
1236252631"

The row which we were trying to fetch have one bytea column which is more
than 1GB

Could anyone please help me to resolve this issue.

Thanks & Regards,
Sai Teja