Re: Fatal Error : Invalid Memory alloc request size 1236252631

From: Sai Teja <saitejasaichintalapudi(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Fatal Error : Invalid Memory alloc request size 1236252631
Date: 2023-08-15 03:04:20
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi team,

I got to know the field size limit for the bytea datatype column is limited
to 1 GB in postgreSQL. Then how can we increase this? Since we need to
store high volume of data for each row in a table

https://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/limits.html

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks & Regards,
Sai