Fwd: TOAST table performance problem

From: Asya Nevra Buyuksoy <ayisan1096(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-performance(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Fwd: TOAST table performance problem
Date: 2020-02-10 07:52:21
Lists: pgsql-performance

---------- Forwarded message ---------
Gönderen: Asya Nevra Buyuksoy <ayisan1096(at)gmail(dot)com>
Date: 10 Şub 2020 Pzt, 10:51
Subject: Re: TOAST table performance problem
To: Andreas Joseph Krogh <andreas(at)visena(dot)com>

I copied my data to the CSV file, yes it is very fast. However, this does
not solve my problem.
After deserializing the on the front side, I want to visualize my data on
the web page effectively.
When I select my data one by one with a limit clause, the query executes
200 ms. For example, If I create a function that takes data with a loop,
the execution time will be 200 ms*1000=200 sec.

Andreas Joseph Krogh <andreas(at)visena(dot)com>, 7 Şub 2020 Cum, 18:15 tarihinde