remove variables

From: Bartosz Dmytrak <bdmytrak(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: PgAdmin Support <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: remove variables
Date: 2013-01-04 15:18:02
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi,
one of my dbs has the following settings:
ALTER ROLE hibuser IN DATABASE kpi
SET default_transaction_read_only = 'off';
ALTER DATABASE kpi
SET search_path = "$user", pg_temp;

I would like to remove hibuser settings using pgAdmin so I navigate to db
node in explorer tree, right click on db node -> properties -> variables
tab and remove unneeded setting, proper one is chosen - I made double check
:) . SQL generated by pgAdmin looks like this one:

ALTER ROLE "$user", pg_temp IN DATABASE kpi
RESET "$user", pg_temp;

but should look like this:
ALTER ROLE "hibuser" IN DATABASE kpi RESET default_transaction_read_only;

it looks like potential bug in this functionality

env: pgAdmin III 1.16.1 on Windows 7 (32bit)

Regards,
Bartek