date-time library

From: Charlie Holleran <scorpdaddy(dot)ch(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: date-time library
Date: 2014-07-24 01:49:00
Lists: pgsql-hackers

postgres has fantastic date-time parsing. I've tried some Java libraries
that advertise amazing time parsing. But nothing seems to match postgres's
time parsing. I started peeking through the source to find a reference to
a library that postgres might be using for time parsing. no luck. Where
would one look in the source code for the date-time parsing code or library
reference?