Introducing PostgresFly: A New PostgreSQL Installation Tool

From: Rozad Khalaf <rozad(dot)khalaf(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Introducing PostgresFly: A New PostgreSQL Installation Tool
Date: 2023-10-27 13:42:37
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hello PostgreSQL Community,
I've recently developed a tool named PostgresFly that I'd like to share
with you. It's a Python-crafted tool designed specifically for Windows
users to remotely install PostgreSQL on Linux machines directly from the
source.
This approach offers the benefits of customization.
For more details and to access the code, please visit my GitHub Repository.
https://github.com/Rozado9/PostgresFly
I'd appreciate any feedback and suggestions!

Best regards
Rozad