block corruption on slave db.

From: vinod kale <vinod16895(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: block corruption on slave db.
Date: 2020-06-15 13:32:04
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hello Team,

I have to clear some doughts regarding block corruption on slave db.

If m having streaming replication in my environment. And in some moments
corruption happened in my slave server's data then how will i come to know
the corruption occurred.

Bcoz if same happened on primary db then i wll immediately come to know
bcoz there is daily dump backup we take on primary and in dump block
corruption detects.

Bt my dought is how we can identify on slave db.

Kindly help me in above.

Thanks in advance.

--
Thanks & regards,