Re: Encryption in pg_dump

From: vinod kale <vinod16895(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Paul Förster <paul(dot)foerster(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: Bruce Momjian <bruce(at)momjian(dot)us>, pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Encryption in pg_dump
Date: 2020-07-23 05:29:45
Lists: pgsql-admin

Actually our requirement is neither any of the data in readable format on
server. I searched too regarding this. Also i didnt find any option for
encryption while pg_dump.
I agree with you Paul. But i just need to confirm with community, so i
raised.
And in past few days i googled so many on other issues and finally i get
the answer from community only.
So... Thanks for your valuable time.

--
Thanks and Regards