Re: ActiveState Perl is not valid anymore to build PG17 on the Windows 10/11 platforms, So Documentation still suggesting it should be updated

From: Umar Hayat <postgresql(dot)wizard(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Bruce Momjian <bruce(at)momjian(dot)us>
Cc: Andrew Dunstan <andrew(at)dunslane(dot)net>, Yasir <yasir(dot)hussain(dot)shah(at)gmail(dot)com>, PostgreSQL Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: ActiveState Perl is not valid anymore to build PG17 on the Windows 10/11 platforms, So Documentation still suggesting it should be updated
Date: 2024-10-28 11:32:05
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi Bruce,
Patch looks good. In my opinion patch should be committed as more and
more people who are trying to build PG 17 on Windows are facing
similar issues. Latest issue was reported yesterday [0].

Regards
Umar Hayat

[0] https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/flat/CA%2BOCxozXN%3DGFPWU8vBjG6ch%3Di2q46FrQbTMjpsERGaSXQj-%2BtQ%40mail.gmail.com#8c5cefdb5881f4ed49e254d4ef9dbe09

Umar Hayat