change the recording database partition

From: Pedro Sousa <pedro(dot)morais(dot)sousa(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: change the recording database partition
Date: 2014-08-20 13:53:41
Lists: pgsql-novice

Hello to all,

Currently I am a computer which has two partitions. I use PostgreSQL 9.1
mainly for machine logging, consuming a large amount of space in disk each
day. The disk currently being used is becoming full, as so I would like to
change the databases recording partition. I use windows operating 7 system,
and for restrictions I can not change from computer.

I tried to find information in the internet for PostgreSQL 9.1 how to
change the recording disk/partition but I just found information for
6.4/6.5 versions. Can you provide me some help in this topic.

Best regards,
Pedro Sousa