Re: Pgpool with high availability

From: vijay patil <vijay(dot)postgres(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Muhammad Imtiaz <imtiaz(dot)m(at)bitnine(dot)net>
Cc: Adrian Klaver <adrian(dot)klaver(at)aklaver(dot)com>, pgsql-general(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Pgpool with high availability
Date: 2024-05-29 06:20:28
Lists: pgsql-general

Thanks Muhammad !

Here i uploaded details.

Thanks
Vijay

On Wed, May 29, 2024 at 10:58 AM Muhammad Imtiaz <imtiaz(dot)m(at)bitnine(dot)net>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Can you please provide the Pgpool logs? Additionally, in a distributed
> environment, ensure that Pgpool is properly configured. You can follow
> these documented steps to set up the Pgpool configurations
> pgpool.conf,pcp.conf and pool_hba.conf .
>
> Regards,
> Muhammad Imtiaz
>
> On Tue, 28 May 2024 at 23:01, Adrian Klaver <adrian(dot)klaver(at)aklaver(dot)com>
> wrote:
>

>> On 5/28/24 1:31 AM, vijay patil wrote:
>> >
>> > HI Team,
>> >
>> > "I'm encountering challenges while configuring Pgpool with high
>> > availability. The initial setup is completed, and Pgpool is operational
>> > on a single node, functioning without issues. However, upon attempting
>> > to start Pgpool on any additional nodes, particularly node 2, it
>> becomes
>> > immediately unreachable.
>>
>> And how we are supposed to arrive at an answer with essentially no
>> information provided?
>>
>> Need:
>>
>> 1) Configuration for initial setup.
>>
>> 2) A more detailed explanation of what "... upon attempting
>> to start Pgpool on any additional nodes" means? Include configuration
>> changes.
>>
>> 3) The error messages.
>>
>> 4) Where the nodes are located?
>>

>> > I'm seeking assistance to address this issue. My setup consists of
>> three
>> > nodes, each hosting both PostgreSQL and Pgpool services."
>> >

>> > Thanks
>> >
>> > Vijay
>> >

>> --
>> Adrian Klaver
>> adrian(dot)klaver(at)aklaver(dot)com

Attachment Content-Type Size
pgpool_configuration_details.txt text/plain 2.6 KB
Leader_pgpool.log application/octet-stream 9.9 KB
Standby1_pgpool.log application/octet-stream 9.5 KB
Standby_pgpool.log application/octet-stream 23.9 KB