Re: How to properly index hstore tags column to faster search for keys

From: Radu-Stefan Zugravu <raduzugravu90(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Richard Huxton <dev(at)archonet(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-performance(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: How to properly index hstore tags column to faster search for keys
Date: 2013-07-08 09:20:13
Lists: pgsql-performance

Any improvement is welcomed. The overall performance of the application is
not very good. It takes about 200 seconds to compute a path for not so far
star and end points. I want to improve this query as much as I can.
How exactly should I post the explain without the index? Do I have to drop
all created indexes for the tags column? It takes some time to create them
back.

--
Radu-Stefan Zugravu
0755 950 145