Re: Help with restoring a dump in Tar format? (dependencies/ordering)

From: Ken Tanzer <ken(dot)tanzer(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "David G(dot) Johnston" <david(dot)g(dot)johnston(at)gmail(dot)com>
Subject: Re: Help with restoring a dump in Tar format? (dependencies/ordering)
Date: 2017-06-06 01:21:24
Lists: pgsql-general

> I do get the "make \d show relevant information" argument and that is one
> that seems easier to solve...

Maybe I'm missing something, but I'm not sure how you'd solve this or
change what \d shows for a table. Right now I get to see this in my \d:

"authorized_approvers_only" CHECK (approved_by IS NULL OR
has_perm(approved_by, 'APPROVE_PAYMENT'::character varying,
'W'::character
varying))

But when I move that to a trigger, I'll only see the trigger name. Any
while this procedure would be really short, others not so much, so you
wouldn't really want to automatically display it inline.

Ken

--
AGENCY Software
A Free Software data system

Subscribe to the mailing list
<agency-general-request(at)lists(dot)sourceforge(dot)net?body=subscribe> to
learn more about AGENCY or
follow the discussion.