Re: Will there ever be support for Row Level Security on Materialized Views?

From: Ken Tanzer <ken(dot)tanzer(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: david(dot)rowley(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com
Subject: Re: Will there ever be support for Row Level Security on Materialized Views?
Date: 2018-08-27 23:38:38
Lists: pgsql-general

On Mon, Aug 27, 2018 at 4:23 PM David Rowley <david(dot)rowley(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>
wrote:

> If I had to guess what's going on here then I'd say that nobody has
> been sufficiently motivated to work on this yet. If that's the case,
> everyone who reads your email is not the person working on this
> feature, so can't answer your question. I just answered to suggest
> the reasons why you might not be getting an answer.

Thanks, that makes sense, and I appreciate that.

> --
> David Rowley http://www.2ndQuadrant.com/

AGENCY Software
A Free Software data system
By and for non-profits
*http://agency-software.org/ <http://agency-software.org/>*
*https://demo.agency-software.org/client
<https://demo.agency-software.org/client>*
ken(dot)tanzer(at)agency-software(dot)org
(253) 245-3801

Subscribe to the mailing list
<agency-general-request(at)lists(dot)sourceforge(dot)net?body=subscribe> to
learn more about AGENCY or
follow the discussion.