Unable to install postgresql and pgadmin

From: Innocent Ememe <enyereibe1210(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Unable to install postgresql and pgadmin
Date: 2024-01-08 08:23:12
Lists: pgsql-general

Good morning,

Hey I’ve been trying to install the postgresql and pgadmin software on my
Mac book for the past three days now and have been faced with some issues
and restrictions, that won’t allow the software to run. I wanted to ask if
your software is compatible with my MacBook Air 2012, iOS version 10.15.
Looking forward to your reply

Cheers
Innocent