Load a csv or a avro?

From: sud <suds1434(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general <pgsql-general(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Load a csv or a avro?
Date: 2024-07-05 09:08:25
Lists: pgsql-general

Hello all,

Its postgres database. We have option of getting files in csv and/or in
avro format messages from another system to load it into our postgres
database. The volume will be 300million messages per day across many files
in batches.

My question was, which format should we chose in regards to faster data
considered apart from just loading performance?