Re: Postgresql + containerization possible use case

From: Benedict Holland <benedict(dot)m(dot)holland(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Achilleas Mantzios <achill(at)matrix(dot)gatewaynet(dot)com>
Cc: Bèrto ëd Sèra <berto(dot)d(dot)sera(at)gmail(dot)com>, PostgreSQL General <pgsql-general(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Postgresql + containerization possible use case
Date: 2021-12-13 16:11:05
Lists: pgsql-general

Check out rolling updates with kubernetis and yes, a containerized
postgresql environment is likely the best option. The really nice bit about
containers is that you don't actually care about underlying hardware. You
need a docker daemon. K8 manages clusters and it sounds like your use case
would benefit from that.