Re: Hello - About how to install PgAdmin4 on Debian 10

From: Benedict Holland <benedict(dot)m(dot)holland(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "Ray O'Donnell" <ray(at)rodonnell(dot)ie>
Cc: Carlos Montenegro <carlos(dot)montenegro(dot)hmil(at)gmail(dot)com>, Adrian Klaver <adrian(dot)klaver(at)aklaver(dot)com>, pgsql-general <pgsql-general(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Hello - About how to install PgAdmin4 on Debian 10
Date: 2021-03-27 17:03:38
Lists: pgsql-general

The containers for postgres and pgadmin4 are incredible. This entire
thread, worrying about configurations settings and options, it all
disappears. You just run the container. There are tutorials to help you get
it set up with nginx. It just works. The developers and maintainers have
done an incredible job making it ridiculously easy to just make it work.

Thanks,
Ben