Re: Does pgadmin4 work with postgresql 8.4?

From: Benedict Holland <benedict(dot)m(dot)holland(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Adrian Klaver <adrian(dot)klaver(at)aklaver(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Does pgadmin4 work with postgresql 8.4?
Date: 2019-08-05 20:51:25
Lists: pgsql-general

Yea. I did look in the doc's. What I really dont want is some strange
feature that is unique to 8.4 not have support. Like, a select option for
example. I am fairly sure most of it will work but my "not supported" does
it mean that it wasnt tested but will probably work or that it really isnt
supported at all. Either is fine as I can use pgadmin3 if I have to but I
would prefer at least 1 piece of software to have support rather than none.

Thanks,
~Ben