Re: How to undo an update to a table?

From: Jorge Torralba <jorge(dot)torralba(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "Wang, Mary Y" <mary(dot)y(dot)wang(at)boeing(dot)com>
Cc: "pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: How to undo an update to a table?
Date: 2014-04-22 20:23:15
Lists: pgsql-admin

Too late for a rollback ?

If you are doing incremental the only thing I can think of now is restoring
your cluster to a different environment to a point in time, then copy table
content and repopulate or update the table in question. Sounds like a lot
of work but doable.

--
Thanks,

Jorge Torralba

Note: This communication may contain privileged or other confidential
information. If you are not the intended recipient, please do not print,
copy, retransmit, disseminate or otherwise use the information. Please
indicate to the sender that you have received this email in error and
delete the copy you received. Thank You.